PILAR, BATAAN — President Rodrigo Roa Duterte promised that his administration will prioritize the entitlements of war veterans as he led the commemoration of the 75th Araw ng Kagitingan in Bataan.
Category: Department of Budget and Management
Department of Budget and Management Secretary Benjamin Diokno on Tuesday, January 3, enumerated five preconditions necessary for the Duterte Government to be able to achieve a 7 percent sustained growth rate.
Malacañang has clarified reports that the government has spent almost 84 percent of the 2016 National Budget as embodied in the General Appropriations Act (GAA). “Allegations of the government’s ‘mad rush to spend during the election season’, leaving the incoming administration with ‘only 16 percent of the National Budget’ are untrue and without factual basis. These statements only reflect a lack of knowledge and understanding on how the National Budget Read More